You might have wondered (or not), that I haven't released a new article for the last 2 weeks. Once a year, we need to take a break. This is also true for me. I just need a little break and will be back in November.
In the meantime, I will work on some topics that lie around for quite some time.
- Release the whiletruedoio.general Ansible collection
- Learn more Go development
- Set up my new Dell XPS 9315 with Fedora Silverblue 37 (yes, I am back on Silverblue with 37)
- Re-Do the workstation playbook and also start with the whiletruedoio.desktop Ansible collection
- Revamp and update my home server with Fedora IoT 37
- Work on some Raspberry Pi related topics (maybe a new series)
- Use my SteamDeck :p
- Watch some Anime
- Relax, chill, drink tea
Until then, see you in November. Stay save and healthy.